Saturday, November 28, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Lindsay has a contest to win a free set of digistamps going on at MyGraphico in the Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Group, and all sets at MyGraphico are 20% off for Thanksgiving Thursday only! Head on over to Lindsay's blog and check it out! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Now, Last, but not least, here are some pretty Christmas Bells that I converted to svg for you! Download them HERE.
That's it for me, now head on over to the other designers' blogs, there is lots of eye candy for you!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Tracey *Christmas cards!
Tamara * a cute post-it note holder!
Cindi * a recipe card idea!
Shannon *a great gift idea!Lindsay (owner-plus she has a freebie!)
Monday, November 9, 2009
Then I saw that Diecut Divas were having a recipe blog hop, so I added the recipe a little closer up, and I am submitting it for that also! Nothing like pecan pie for the holidays made with fresh picked pecans from my parents' house-not much can top it for a holiday dessert! My hubby doesn't like nuts, so I make it just for me and the memories! Yum!
Beth over at My Cricut Scrapbooking blog has an awesome giveaway here. Check it out!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
For the ornament, I cut out two snowflakes with my Cricut (larger this time), accordian pleated a strip of patterned paper (the same as the card), and formed it into a rosette.I attached the snowflakes on top of the rosette with glue dots, then topped it with a circle Christmas image from LSS Christmas Cupcake Wrapper set (this set is useful for so much more than just cupcakes!). On Santa's hat, I added a tiny bit of my homemade "Flower Fluff"-see this post for details (this is another gem I learned from my SCAL group).
Now that's it for me...head over and check out the other designer's blogs, they have some fantastic projects and tutorials for you!
Lindsay (owner) (she has a freebie for you!)
Monday, November 2, 2009
1. Where is your cell phone?in my jeans pocket
2. Hair? Brown
3. Mother? Debbie
4. Father? Terry
5. Favorite food? chocolate
6. Dream last night?
7. Favorite drink? Cherry Coke Zero, or white zin
8. Your dream/goal? get published and lose 30 lbs
9. What room are you in? living room
10. Hobby? scrapbooking, cardmaking, paper crafts, cake decorating (just starting this one)
11. Fear? heights!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?wherever my family is!
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren't? confrontational
15. Muffins? apple cinnamon with crumb topping
16. Wish list item? Cuttlebug, From My Kitchen Cart
17. Where did you grow up? Tarentum, PA
18. Last thing you did? wash the dishes
19. What are you wearing? jeans and a t-shirt
20. Your TV? news right now-Top Chef later!
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends?love them-but don't see 'em very often
23. Your life? happy but stressful-if the kids wouldn't fight and argue, I would be blissful!
24. Your mood? good-getting ready to craft
25. Missing someone? my hubby-he's at work
26. Vehicle? burgundy sedan-a mom car
27. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
28. Favorite store?Hobby lobby
29. Favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed?today
31. Last time you cried?last weekend
32. Best friend? My hubby
33. One place you go over and over? Wal Mart
35. Favorite place to eat?Olive Garden