The card that I have to share with you today is my first Christmas card this year...I am way behind last year! For some reason, I haven't been able to find my crafty mojo for a few weeks, and it has been somewhat of a challenge to make myself put together the cards and pages that I have! Ok, enough about me, on to my card!
I started with this sketch from Stampin Royalty :
I used a digital scrapbook kit from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, "Winterland".
I embossed some cardstock with a snowflakes to go underneath the sled image, which was cut in a circle shape using my Cricut and Winter Wonderland Cartridge, which I also used to cut the sentiment "Warm Winter Wishes" in regular, then the shift in the light blue cardstock, which I embossed with my Swiss Dots folder. I layered snowflakes-the felt one was a stiffened glittery felt that I cut with my Doodlecharms cart and Deep Cut Blade, and some rhinestone snowflakes. I added pink flocked brads from Doodlebug, a deep red shabby seam binding ribbon, a clear acrylic snowflake with glittered red dots from Making Memories Fa La La line, and a red glitter brad by Making Memories.
The challenges that I am entering this card into are:
- Stampin' Royalty: sketch
- 2 Sisters Challenge: Anything Goes
- ABC Challenge: "G" is for glitter
- Bee-Crafty Challenges: Christmas, using a digital image
- Craft Your Passion Challenge: Glitter, sparkles
- Crafty Ann's Challenge blog: Recipe-ribbon,gems, and at least one embellishment made of paper or card(stock?)
- The Crafty Pad: Christmas
- Creative Cottage Challenge:embossing
- Fussy And Fancy Friday Challenges:Winter Wonderland
- Gingerloft Challenge: Winter
- MyGraphico Crafts: Add Some Sparkle
- Quixotic Paperie:Christmas
- Southern Girls Challenge Blog: Glitter
- A Spoonful Of Sugar Challenges:Die cuts/punches
- Mark's Finest Papers: use die cuts or a punch
- Tip Top Tuesday: Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Now, grab a cup of coffee, and pop by the other designers' blogs for more crafty inspiration