Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hippity, Hoppity, Easter's On it's Way!



Today's project is a sweet little set that I made for my swap partner in a Secret Bunny swap I am in. I was inspired to use these bright colors by this week's Tuesday Trigger at the Moxie Fab blog, and I used the sketch at 2Sketches4You for the card. You can also see some of the Tuesday Trigger inspiration in the background of the card-I used a tan card base and stamped swirls in the corner like the background of the egg photo. To make the adorable little basket, I used Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Egg Shaped Easter Basket and Chocolate Bunny svg files set(it was so quick and easy to cut and put together-cut like butter!). For the card, I used 2 of the Swirly eggs from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Cute Easter digistamp set. Now...I've got to go drop this set in the mail, and get back to finishing up my sister's bridal shower stuff...I'm on a countdown! The shower is Saturday, so start looking for pictures sometime next week!
Now "hop" over Lindsay's blog, she has an fantabulous freebie for you, and she has 3 AWESOME new digistamp sets in her shop, so take a peek (trust me, you're going to want these sets!!).Then drop by the other designers' blogs for more inspiration with these fabulous sets!
Tamara
Lisa
Melissa
Cindi
Erin
Tracey
Micki
Leanne
Shannon

20 comments:

  1. Way cute! Love the egg basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK you gals have me confused with everyone changing their blog looks this week, Lisa has the cold/allergies sorry, duh, can you tell I am blond LOL! the set is cute and the new background looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the flourishes. the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the egg basket! and how you colored the eggs too. what fun projects
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE those eggs. Perfect on the Kraft card stock and love that white flourish on top. Awesome card! And that basket with the bunny is adorable!

    love it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Easter gift set! Thank you for joining us this week at 2S4Y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Easter set!! Great job on the eggs and I love how you added the flourish stamps just the right touch! The egg basket is adorable to!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops! I forgot to add I love your new blog look!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your projects are adorable. I just love that egg shaped basket. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What adorable Easter projects! These will make fantastic gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Easter projects Margie! This also fits the Cute Card Thursday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, so cool to use non-traditional colors in your card and basket! They are so bright and cheery, and the siloutte bunny is a nice contrast.

    PS Love your new blog too- did I miss the "time to change your blog look memo?" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous set!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so pretty! love the beautiful colors! wonderful set! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these!!!! Perfect for some Easter goodies! Happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh this is simply fabulous! What a lovely gift set. Thanks for sharing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh way cute! I'm sure your secret Bunny will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Margie! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!