Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Yummy Birthday Wish and a Sale!

For the birthday card I am sharing today, I was inspired by this week's Cupcake Inspirations photo (don't these cupcakes look so yummy?!) I used the "A Little Lovin' " clip art and SVG set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff-it was perfect for me this week, since I just didn't feel like coloring( I am going through more of an organization phase than a creative phase right now, and I didn't want to pull a bunch of stuff out till I get done organizing my scrappy stuff).Lindsay has her WHOLE Store on sale for 30% , Today through Sunday only!! Catch these great prices on all of her digistamps, awesome SVG files, and clip art/digiscrap goodies!
I used a few leftovers from my Counterfeit Kit from January (the yellow glitter cardstock scrap and the yellow shabby seam binding), the clip art from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, printed out, die-cut, and embossed with my favorite Nestabilities Label shape, a scrap of debossed pink cardstock that I had, and a pink stamp pad for inking the edges of everything. Fairly quick and simple, not too big of a mess, and I used up a few scraps!
The challenges that I am linking up to are:

Now, be sure to head over to Lindsay and the other designers' blogs for crafty goodness and a freebie!

Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Cheryl Gorka (DT Coordinator)
Cindi Hooks
Diane Bove
Jennifer Bliss
Karin Martin
Leanne Garner
Margie Visnick(me)
Micki Harper
Rhonda Walker
Shannon Neparko
Tracey Allen
Tamara Bennett

9 comments:

  1. super cute card!! somebody will love getting that
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I so feel your pain (about organizing and not pulling more stuff out). I think that's why it's taken me f-o-r-e-v-a-h to get mine done (which btw it isn't yet).

    Love your card, love the soft pastels and that ribbon is just the right amount of embellishment. Sometimes less is truly 'more'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious card, the pastel colors are gorgeous! Love the seam binding bow too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty and the cupcakes look really neat in the glasses! I hear you, I went through the organizing phase last month, I felt so uncreative, then I got oganized and didn't want to mess it up LOL! =now there is a big mess in my craft room again and I feel like creating Ha ha!

    Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the organizing...I did a bit, just not enough :) Love your card and the picture is awesome...Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Great take on the cupcake inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! So Soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!