Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Online Card Class (Tuesday's Technique)

The fabulous Jennifer Mcguire made a window card for our class today, using this week's color combo, and it looked really cool, so I made my own version  with my nesties, a white card base, some shabby seam binding, a scrap of light sky blue card stock, and added 3 flowers from  a previous CKCB kit. They were originally white, but I sprayed them with homemade shimmer mist in the colors of this week's challenge drew stems with my Sakura opaque green pen, dried them with my embossing tool, then stamped the "Smile" sentiment on the card. It's a very clean and simple card, but I really like it-I am digging these classes so far!

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card. your class is looking so good - wish i had bitten the bullet now and joined in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I love those sweet little flowers. So delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty! The colors are so soft and calming. I love the ribbon with the pearl.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ribbon flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!