Saturday, December 10, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Tags, Day 9

A short and sweet post to share my tag for day 9, based on this fantastic tag by Tim Holtz:

 Here is my tag:

I used the rusted enamaling technique that  Tim shared on his blog, using a bold flourish stamp from my stash, some dark green Colorbox chalk ink, UTEE, and Barn Door Distress Ink, Die cut the word, "Peace" from black cardstock with my Cricut and Winter Woodland cartridge , and the flourish candle, and greenery using SCAL. I coated the flourish and "Peace" with Glossy Accents, and distressed the candle and added Stickles, rhinestones, and pearl "berries".

3 comments:

  1. Great job! Love your candle! I am playing to and just finished up tag 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing so great! These are really lovely tags and I'm really enjoying seeing them all even if I'm not playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing such a great job with these. I will be tackling these next week! I love your take on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!