Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
I printed the cool Rain Boots and Umbrella on some Making Memories glitter polka dot paper, and added shading with my Copics.
I based my layout on this week's new sketch from Sketchy Thursday's sketch blog.
I used mostly supplies from my Wildflower Add-on kit to the March Counterfeit Kit. I started with the light blue grid paper by DCWV, then put the Basic Grey Doily lace paper on top of that. I put a strip of Kraft cardstock from my main kit in the center to "ground" my photo, then cut up and added the awesome Girl's Paperie border strips, which I inked with pink ink and attached above and below the kraft paper. I pulled out the scrap of Basic Grey Basics paper(leftover from making my Envelopes for one of my add-on kits), and put it above the photo to use as a journaling spot. I embellished it with the AWESOME digistamps (who doesn't love pink wellies with glitter polka dots?!! And the matching umbrella?), some ancient chipboard brackets from my stash, which I wrapped with the Pink Paislee Artisan Tape from my main Counterfeit Kit. I made the title with the pink/white polka dot foam letter stickers, and finished the layout off with a scrolly cream colored heart charm, some pink satin ribbon roses, pale blue pom-pom trim, and an embellished butterfly (that I got from Meridy in a swap!), all from my Wildflower add-on kit. I just love the way this page turned out, so soft, and pretty and girlie!
This layout qualifies for the following challenges:
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
P.S. I noticed that I have 100 followers now! To celebrate, I am going to make a Counterfeit Kit from my stash and give it away!So, be on the lookout for that in the next few days!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Close up of journaling spot, buttons, and flower gems:
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
I know, I know, you saw the Jenni Bowlin number banners that were in the Studio Calico kit.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
I think it looks pretty close!
Monday, March 7, 2011
- Basic Grey Basics ledger
- Heidi Grace brown shimmer with green and cream flocked circles
- DCWV Wild Life Butterfly Multi in green,brown, orange, and cream
- Pink Paislee orange print
- Cream and Olive Green Glitter cardstock sheets from WM
- DCWV Wild Life Brown Woodgrain print
- Ruby Lemonade flocked yellow floral print from Tapestry by CR Gibson
- Making Memories Die-cut ledger paper
- a sheet of white corrugated cardstock (oops, I cropped it out of the picture)
- And I matched the cardstocks as closely as possible from my stash (it's a mix of American Crafts, Bazzill, Paper Studio, and Walmart)
- 2 partially used packages of green fabric Thickers
- 1 package of Making Memories white flocked title stickers
- a few journaling spots from Jenni Bowlin and Making Memories
- A sheet of Daisy D's journaling stickers (This is OLD!!It has been in my stash for YEARS!!)
- Jenni Bowlin orange vintage buttons
- A mix of chipboard and Grungeboard stars, some finished, some raw.I also had a few Heidi Swapp star shaped journaling spots that are AGES old that I threw in there
- A couple of KI Memories Chipboard titles/sayings
- A sheet of round stickers (they're meant for bottle caps, but I just plan to use them as is)
- A little package of ribbon, twine, and trim
- A package of Studio G Stamps
- 2 from the Girl's Paperie (the border strips and blue ledger)
- My Mind's Eye (glittered rose print)
- DCWV Mango Frost (light blue grid)
- Die Cut sheets:
- 1 Basic Grey Doily (from Big Lots!)
- Die Cut Roses paper (I cut this with my Cricut and an svg file!)
- Vintage ephemera that I downloaded and printed
- pink and cream buttons from my stash
- pale pink ribbon roses (from the Walmart clearance section)
- Some really cool (IMO)pink and white polka dot foam letter stickers by the Paper Studio
- partial sheets pink glitter letter stickers by Making Memories
- Making Memories green flocked title stickers
- REALLY OLD K&Co chipboard words and sayings (they came in a metal tin, I must have gotten them about 7 or 8 years ago)
- Basic Grey Woolies (another Big Lots find)
- a cream colored intricate heart charm from the Wal Mart clearance aisle
- Basic Grey Basics
- DCWV Grade School-graph print with a green flourish
- Aqua Print-(I think this was by Luxe Designs)
- Orange print by Pink Paislee
- Yellow Glazed Bazzill
- Die-cut paper-Vintage Moon Collection by October Afternoon
- Apple Blossom Studios Honeycomb print stamp (the bee in the main kit immediately reminded me of this stamp, and I thought it would be the perfect substitute for the circle print stamp included in this kit!
- light blue pom-pom trim
- embellished chipboard butterflies that I received from a swap
- Cosmo Cricket brown Tiny Type stickers
- a KI Memories light blue chipboard "doily"
- a couple of Anna Griffin journaling spots
- an envelope with a window from my stash
- yellow chipboard letters-these have been in my stash so long, I forgot that they were there!! I got a huge pack of chipboard punch out letters at Hobby Lobby a long time ago...
- various leftover bling
- SEI Dill Blossom
- Sassafrass Lass (2 different)
- yellow-Basic Grey Origins
- Black and white striped from a Love, Elsie stack (remember those?)
- teal crisscross lines print by Cosmo Cricket
- Die-cut tan scalloped cardstock by Bazzill
- Dark aqua chipboard Thickers
- A die cut printed cream frame from 2006 that I found while digging through my stash
- A 7Gypsies journaling card
- Basic Grey Bling It flower (from Big Lots)
- vintage bees printed from the Graphics Fairy
- American Crafts glitter buttons
- flower rhinestones
- A couple of Tim Holtz journaling tickets, and a couple of the smaller ones as well
- And an assortment of yummy textured ribbons:tiny cream pom-poms,black pleated grosgrain, creamy butter colored velvet, burlap, striped brown and white wide grosgrain, and a sheer black ribbon with embroidery and sequins (it's so pretty when you hold it up to the light!)
The Studio Calico Add-on Kit, "Sunny Clearing":
- yellow print and green vintage ladies from Cosmo Cricket Material Girl
- green herringbone from Basic Grey Nook And Pantry
- Die-cut yellow scalloped circle by Bazzill
- white paper doily
- Light blue polka dot Puffy Thickers
- a yellow diecut frame that I found in my stash-probably about 10 years old
- Chipboard butterflies and doiles from KI Memories
- more of the embellished chipboard butterflies from the 2Peas Swap
- light green diamond print Artisan Tape by Pink Paislee
- and a card of ribbons that I matched as closely as possible with my stash to the Studio Calico kit
Since taking these photos, I have also decided to add an alphabet stamp set, some Maya Road Chipboard tiny trees, and a sheet of light aqua Making Memories letter stickers to my main kit.
I also want to make some of those banner flags and maybe a few other embellies. If I do, I will share them on the March Mr Linky!
Whew!Thanks for stopping by today...And thank you for sticking with me through this long post! Now to get some pages made!