Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bedknobs and Broomsticks...An October kit

For my Halloween themed kit, I had so much fun pulling supplies from my stash! My papers are a mix of Basic Grey, Tim Holtz, and even a few from Target's $1 spot! I have a ton of Halloween stash, so it was really hard to edit myself! I chose some stamps from Studio G, American Crafts, Martha Stewart,Hobby Lobby, and Creative Cafe. I added all sorts of fun embellishments: a Martha Stewart sticker sheet, rhinestones and mini brads, emebllished rosettes and doilies, Thickers, Chip Stickers, and washi tape and ribbon. To pull it all together, I added an 8x8 pad from my favorite Halloween collection this year, October Afternoon's Witch Hazel. I love this kit and can't wait to start using it!

4 comments:

  1. Your kit looks so fun! The paper pinwheel rosettes you made are darling. Love the one with the Jolees skull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be so much fun to dig into. I'm scrapping a Halloween photo right now. Took a break from Thanksgiving and Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this kit is just divine! I just wish I had an excuse to make one as gorgeous as this but I might make one halloween page every two years (celebrating it is a bit hit and miss round here!). The rosettes are just fantastic and I can't wait to see what you make with it - you will share, won't you?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, yes...I promise I will, I am just behind, and so far have only made the page that was shared on the CKCB blog...

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!