Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scrapping up a Storm...

Thanks to Shimelle's sketches, my kits, and inspiration from 2 Peas. Here is one of my recent layouts, made with my January Scrap Your Stash kit:
A little look at the title and my "bubbles":
 
I used this sketch for inspiration:
 
And took a few of the 213 in 2013 prompts:
  • Use vellum
  • Use Candy Dots

I am also linking up to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes challenge for this week! Papers used: Bazzil Basics Swiss Dots cardstock, a scrap of light blue grid paper from DCWV's Mango Frost stack, Glitz Designs patterned paper, vellum and white shimmer circles were cut with my Cricut and punches from scraps, letter stickers are American Crafts Thickers and Jenni Bowlin Studios, Pebbles Candy Dots.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING those sweet photos, the colors and the title work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Love the vellum bubbles. :) Thank you for joining the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab layout; love all the shades of blue that you brought out...cool bubbles too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!