Saturday, September 3, 2016
Thursday, September 1, 2016
Good morning! When I knew it would be my turn to choose this month's kit-to-copy, I immediately knew that I would choose the Felicity Jane kits, because I always love their selections! The only hard part was choosing which kit to counterfeit. The one that I finally decided to go with was the most recent, August "Maggie" kit. I love the stylishness of their kits, so I couldn't wait to pull a sweet girly kit together from my stash. And let me tell you, I have SO MUCH stuff that would go well with this kit, but I tried to reign it in a little bit.
And here's my "Girly Glam" kit:
A closer look at the papers:
Some wood veneer bits and pieces:
Unfortunately, I don't have a video for you
yet this month since I smashed my thumb at work last week and the nail is rather gross looking. It doesn't hurt anymore, but I was watching the video back and definitely need to redo it after I paint my nails...so I will post the kit without it and add the video tomorrow after I get it finished.
Until then, here's the designer's hop to keep you busy:
- Guest DT Nicole: http://nmackin.blogspot.com/
- Leslie: http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com
- Lisa: http://lisahausmann.blogspot.de
- Lynnette: http://www.sassyscrapper2010.blogspot.com
- Margie: http://scrappinmargie.blogspot.com
- Susan: http://littlethingsbigdays.blogspot.com
- Susanne: http://snapsandsnippets.blogspot.com
- Jemma: http://just-jimjams.blogspot.co.uk
- Kelly: http://www.honeysucklehillcrafts.com
- Julene: http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/
- Lesley: Oh! Blog It!
Make sure you stop by and see all of their lovely kits!