Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 2017 Counterfeit Kit Main Kit

Good morning! This month, I was in charge of choosing the Kit-to-Counterfeit, plus I am a part of the mini kit team. But I am a rule breaker, lol! I couldn't resist putting together a full kit, because I got so many of the items that are in the main inspiration kit this month. I'll still have a mini/add-on kit and small project to reveal on the 6th with the rest of the mini kit team, but today, I have a main kit for March.

The kit that we were to be inspired by this month is the February Hip Kit Club kit:
Here is my counterfeit kit with products from my stash, both old and new:

(Papers):


(Full Kit):


And I did a video reveal, as well, and I would love to have you watch it:



Thanks for dropping by today! Up tomorrow? I will be sharing my Project Life for this year to date. Thanks to the app, I'm still caught up! And I have almost 60 pages done for my Disney book from my October trip, so I will start sharing those soon as well. Have a happy, crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. loving your kit-so wish I had gotten those awesome gold puffy hearts! I see some papers you used that I have in my stash that I wish I had added!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pick, great counterfeit. Can hardly wait to see your mini kit too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!