Saturday, April 1, 2017

April 2017 Counterfeit Kit challenge kit

Good morning! Our CKC inspiration for this month is :






















 February 2017 “Ashton Court” Scrapbook Kit by Cocoa Daisy 
https://www.cocoadaisy.com/product/february-2017-ashton-court-scrapbook-kit/

I had a few of the items, and added in some similar items from older stash as well. Here is a look at my stash kit:

The kids are heavily involved in sports right now (I'm typing this post up late at night after a soccer game), so there's not a lot of free time for mama to blog at the moment, but I will get back to sharing more soon, I promise! 

Have cup of coffee and a quick hop around to get some more kit making inspiration!

8 comments:

  1. Great matching of papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great kit, as always. I'm liking the older stuff I spot in there a lot. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty kit Margie, and definitely very true to the original!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great mix of product and the colours are really perfectly matched to the original kit! Here's to more time for scrapping and blogging (I'm hoping to get back to my blog too this month!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Very cheery and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great eclectic mix of yummy stuff. I think you'll make some rockin' LO's this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love the mix and match approach with new (and older) collections! Hope you are able to head back to the scrapping table soon. Miss your lovely style x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!