Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coaches fit for a princess (or three!)


So here's what I have been working on today! I have been making little treat boxes for my little princesses, testing out some svg cut patterns for the fabulous Denise. You can find out more about them on her blog here:http://dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com/. The first "coach" on the left, I cut the white background out of some embossed wedding paper, the silver glitter overlay with DCWV Glitter Stack. I decorated the one in the middle more because I used a very lightweight iridescent paper for the intricate cut of the overlay, and (oops) left my blade pressure on my Cricut on max. So I had to get creative and hide some of my boo-boos with stickles and a little flower.
All of the "doorknobs" are by the Paper Studio, and the pink background for the last 2 "coaches" is also from the DCWV Glitter Stack. The middle "coach" overlay is an iridescent paper that has been in my stash FOREVER, and the overlay for the last one is the same embossed cardstock as the first "coach". I believe it is called the "I Do" collection from EK Success. I definantly recommend the heavier paper/cardstock for the intricate part of the "coaches".
My girls LOVED these boxes as oon as they saw them, and begged to take them to school, since they are studying "C" in Pre-K this week. Thanks, Denise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!