Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Springy Card...


Today's card was made using this week's awesome sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. There's nothing like a sketch to get you going when the mojo just isn't flowing! I have been fighting a cold (Grrrr... Mom just doesn't have time to be sick!), so it was a struggle for me to get it together this week. But the sketch gave me a boost, and I used a digistamp from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff-she put this new set out just this week and I am having so much fun coloring ALL of these fun digis, because they make me think spring, and I am so ready for it! This awesome new set is the Bird Branch set, and you can find it HERE. For the card base, I used Lindsay's Shabby Houndstooth light blue digipaper. Now hop on over to Lindsay's blog( for a FANTASTIC freebie*hint* that goes perfectly with the new Birds and Branches set), then the other girls' blogs, because they have some more eye candy for you!
Rebekah Doak *February Guest DT
Tamara
Lisa
Shannon
Leanne
Melissa
Cindi
Erin
Tracey
Micki
Janet
Diana

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love how you made the mailbox look so rustic. I like your take on the sketch, too.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great coloring job on this cute image! And the digi paper works well here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! Your coloring is fantastic on this card! I lvoe love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card!! I agree...your coloring is great
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon Margie! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card.

    {hugs}
    Mary - TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Erin, I love this card. Such a clean elegant design. Absolutely love it. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the soft blue paper in the background looks lovely with this inmage

    ReplyDelete
  10. The houndstooth paper is great with this image! All the colors are soft and springy...I'm so ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the coloring job you did on this card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WAY CUTE! Love the cupcake holders from the last post too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!