Monday, September 13, 2010

CSN Product Review

I was contacted by CSN Stores a few months ago to do a product review for them. I happily agreed, and easy as pie, I posted about their stores, and I was sent a code. I ordered ballet slippers for my twin daughters, and was extremely impressed with their fantastic customer service! So, of course i was extremely excited when I was contacted by them again!! I get to review their products once again, and I have such a huge selection to choose from, from dutch ovens to shoes!
So, do yourself a favor and check out what CSN has to offer today!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
    similar in the past? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!