Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thursday With Lindsay's Stamp Stuff

When I was asked to do the scrapbook for my children's school, I immediately thought about the School Rules digistamp set.I used the ribbon banner from the set, and have plans to use more from the set, since it goes so well with the theme! I used patterned paper from the DCWV Grade School Stack (finally, a Stack I "might" use up!), and from Sassafrass Lass Bungle Jungle Collection, regular staples, and the lettering is cut with my Cricut and Plantain Schoolbook.
The challenges that I am entering this layout into are:

Thanks for dropping by my blog today, now head over to Lindsay's blog for a freebie and a mini tutorial, then on to the other designers' blogs for lots of Lindsay's Stamp Stuff projects:


Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Cheryl Gorka (DT Coordinator)
Cindi Hooks
Diane Bove
Jennifer Bliss
Karin Martin
Laurel Seabrook
Leanne Garner
Lisa Jurecek
Margie Visnick
Melissa Craig
Micki Harper
Rhonda Walker
Shannon Neparko
Tamara Bennett
Tracey Allen
Tracy Vinson

11 comments:

  1. Great page! Love the blue ribbon used with the Science Fair theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page! I think that is the one DCWV stacks I don't have LOL! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Science Fairs (as long as I don't have to do the project!) I love the idea of a classroom scrapbook! Great page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely awesome layout! School Rules worked perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love that blue ribbon. I've actually started to gather some photos to attempt to create a page....

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful! You did a marvelous job!!!!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout and your right this set goes perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!