Is the name of the svg file set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff that I used to create this sexy Valentine's Day card for my hubby! But- it could also be used for a bachelorette party invite, or a lingerie shower... Anyway, I cut it out of black Swiss Dots Bazzill Cardstock for the outer layer, wedged half of a white doily that I ruffled for the white peek-a-boo lace and cut red cardstock for the inner layer, and punched holes with my Crop-A-Dile Big Bite (any hole punch would work), and "laced up" the corset card with sheer red ribbon. The background you see in the photo is from Lindsay's Bold Black And White digipapers, printed out on red cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today, now head over to Lindsay and the rest of the DT's blogs for a freebie and lots of eye candy!
The challenges that I am linking up to are:
- Papers, Scissors, and Rocks- use Red in a card
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts- Love is In The Air
Cardmakin' Mamas- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- CCeeStampers- Wild Card Or Shaped Card
- Craft Your Days Away- Anything Goes
- Crafty Cardmakers- Use Red And a Die Cut
- Createalicious Challenges-Use Ribbon and a Love Theme
- Lexi's Creations-Say it With Love
- Ladybug Crafts Ink-Anything but a Square
- Let's Ink It Up-Anything Goes
- My Grafico Crafts-Anything Goes
- Paper Issues-Valentine's Day
- Pile It On Challenge-anything goes