Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Page For a Challenge...

There was a great sketch over at Burlap And Buttercups Blog this month, so I just had to play along!

Here is the sketch:
There was a twist: you have to use at least 2 different manufacturers on it. Kits make that easy, though, because you already have coordinating products at your fingertips.
Here is my layout:


Supplies used:
background paper is the flip side of the SEI Chocolat "Framboise"-you can't really tell from the photo, but there are debossed butterflies, which looks so pretty up close-I love texture on my pages and cards! I also used a scrap piece of the SEI Chocolat "Chocolat", a piece of Echo Park Life is Good "Grandma's Quilt" to pick up the faint blue stripe from the background paper (which, again, you really can't tell from this photo-but I like pink and blue together anyways), a leftover piece of the back of the SEI Chocolat, and a scrap piece to show the back side of the Echo Park paper (which also carries out my pink and blue theme). I inked the edges of all of the papers and cardstock with a cocoa colored chalk ink to help them all blend a little better.
 Embellishments I used were: Echo Park Life Is Good Element and Alpha stickers, The Girls Paperie Flower and Vintage buttons, and a label sticker from Creative Imaginations.
Be sure to drop by tomorrow, we are having our Counterfeit Kit Challenge Master Forgers blog hop-and I have a lot more scrapbooking to share!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on Mary Pat's sketch! Thanks so much for playing along over at Burlap & Buttercups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! you really rocked it!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at B&B!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!