Friday, October 28, 2011

Pagemaps Sketch Challenge

I told you I had more to share before the month was over! Here is a layout I did for the current sketch challenge over at Pagemaps blog:
 My Layout:

I used up some scraps for this one: Cosmo Cricket for the yellow background with the circles, and the flowered paper, yellow gingham print from The Girls Paperie from my October kit, an ancient "The Pumpkin Patch" sticker from my kit, brown crochet ribbon leftover from my September kit, a Graphic 45 tag and Basic Grey Eerie brad from this month's kit, and some inked fall felt embellies that I bought in a bucket from Wal Mart ages ago!

5 comments:

  1. I like that you were able to use a flowered paper without it looking feminine. Because of the colors it just looks like Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice use of varied bits and pieces to make up this pretty page. the felt and the lace are particularly eye catching. Such a great sketch, I'm not surprised you were drawn to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute photos, and great take on the sketch! I love the fall felt and the lace too! I love all the journaling, it's so important!!!! Fabulous page! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a go with this sketch too - I love Pagemaps. Super use of your Counterfeit Kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love PageMaps, and I really loved this sketch too! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!