Friday, February 24, 2012

Time to Start Sharing!

February has been such a busy month for me! But I do want to share what I have been working on!
I made this layout for the sketch challenge at Creative Craft World:

The sketch:
Supplies I used were all from my February kits:  patterned paper from Making Memories and Cosmo Cricket, paper doily from Wilton's that I inked, journaling card from Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon Little Flyers and Chipboard Journaling spot to be filled out, Martha Stewart heart doily stickers, and corrugated letters that I made with my Cricut, Plantain Schoolbook cart, and crimped with my Fiskars crimper, then brushed with bit of white paint.

Next to share: My projects for the Counterfeit Kit Club Doily Challenge!
We were told:
Challenge #2: Doiley Challenge! Glue it, punch it, stamp it, but use it on a project! Let's see how many uses we can find for doileys!
Here are my layouts for the challenge:
paper layout:

For this layout, I combined the doily challenge with the February Sketch Challenge at Sketches 4 All: (with a love or Valentine theme)

Isn't it a beautiful sketch?You still have a few days (till midnight on the 29th of February) to submit an entry for a chance at an RAK!

Supplies used: Basic Grey and Chatterbox{this came from my ancient stash but I still love it} patterned paper, Making Memories rub ons, Wilton's paper doily, Cosmo Cricket word and border  stickers, printed chevron digi paper was die cut into hearts using my cricut and Plantain Schoolbook cart, pink scalloped felt border (I also die cut this for my February kit with my cricut),Martha Stewart pink heart doily sticker, Lush stick on rhinestones by My Mind's Eye, Heidi Grace clear heart attached with Glossy Accents, stamped "Love" ticket was die cut with SCAL, and flowers are from Petaloo and my stash.

Here is my digi page for this challenge:

I used my February Counterfeit Digi kit for this one! Most of the papers are from Design House Digital, by Agnes Biro.I used the typewriter key alphas from my January digi kit for the title.
 My hubs hates this photo of himself because of the scruffy beard, but the emotion behind it is so precious to me!!
More sharing to come!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely projects. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts. You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scrapping Margie - you've made good use of your kit this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Layouts Margie! I love how you distressed the word 'love' on the first one :)
    Thank you for joining in our challenge at Creative Craft World. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. clean crisp gorgeous pages... I especially like the title on the first

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pages - esp the little flags - so cute! - thanks for joining in our challenge at CCW *hugs* Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pages - and your hubs looks great because of the look on his face :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Some gorgeous projects there, Margie. I really like what you have done with my sketch. Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the variety of looks you got on these layouts with the same color palette - nice details on each. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely set of pages Margie, I love all of them :) Thanks for joining in with us at Creative Craft World x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout - thanks for joining in the challenge at Creative Craft World!
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!