Friday, August 31, 2012

Going for the Gold With Jenni Bowlin Studios


This month Jenni Bowlin has been running a challenge based on the Olympics, and I have had tons of fun playing along!  (Not to mention the fab prizes-fingers crossed!)
Here are couple of the pages that I have made for the challenge:
"Dedication To The Game" (Basketball Inspired):
 Supplies used: From Jenni Bowlin: the negative of a JBS star sticker sheet as a mask for the stars, which I also outlined with a white gel pen, brown star stickers on the pocket,  "Shoot" digital bingo card that I printed on photo paper, red Star stickers, and letter stickers for "To The" (the small round ones). I also used kraft cardstock, multicolored chevron paper from Anna Griffin, Pebbles and American Crafts letter stickers, diecut red vellum pocket, light green cardstock, Simple Stories ticket for journaling, and a little metal stick on star and stud circle.

and this one, "Smart Girl" (Gold Medal inspired):
This one is almost completely Jenni Bowlin products: black cardstock base, papers from the Classic Red and Black paper stack, Banner and borders are all die cut with my Cricut and red cardstock, I made a paper medallion which I inked and added a vintage style button to, added some stitching to the alpha border and the title banner (still feeling very inspired by Stitching on Paper), and I used the Jenni Bowlin black Chalkboard alpha stickers on the banner, and some black glitter chipboard Thickers for "girl". for the journaling block, I used the Jenni Bowlin Classic Foam Stamps and some pearl paint from Ranger, stamped it on a scrap of the black and cream star paper, dried and inked the edges, then used it for my journaling spot.I added an arrow from the JBS "This Way" rub-on set to keep my visual triangle, and some black rhinestone  brads to the title banner from American Crafts, and called it done.

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are fun pages in answer to the challenge. I've my fingers crossed that you win something too for those fab pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Margie - love the little red envelope and the stitching on the 2nd page adds an extra something! Glad to see that the sewing machine is still in use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!