Saturday, April 27, 2013

Scrapping With a Page Kit Like Glitter Girl

 
For the last couple of weeks at Two Peas In a Bucket, Glitter Girl has been talking about making scrapbooking easier by scrapping with a page kit, and since this is one of my favorite ways to scrap, I had to play along! Here is my page kit, using Glitter Girl's formula:




 
And these are the pages that I came up with using this kit:

I am so in love the Teresa Collins doily paper...so pretty! The first layout is based on one of Shimelle's sketches, and the second one is based on this sketch from the Paper Bakery:
 
All in all, a fun and relatively quick scrappy challenge!

15 comments:

  1. i ADORE that first layout! simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made up a great kit based on Glitter Girl's demo and both layouts are gorgeous. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with your layouts, and your kit is great! I love those doilies. I haven't seen those yet. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! LOVING the flower photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty! I really like how you embraced the concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, refreshing page that you've come up with using The Paper Bakery sketch! So fun! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty pages - especially that first one. It's time for me to do a spring flower page too - but I'm not nearly as good a photographer as you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea and I love what you designed using your kit!!! Love your take on the sketches and thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa! look at that kit!!! and great layouts!

    Thanks for being a follower and entering my candy on my blog. Btw, you won! :) email me at cely_rohr at hotmail dot com. :)

    :D congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow! Thank you so much! Off to email you!

      Delete
  11. Love the fussy cut doilies from the Teresa Collins collection! Great take on the sketch and thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great page Margie! Love the flower pics :) Thanks for playing at The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute pages!!!! And what a way to use your stash! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your flower page, reminds me to take more snaps in my garden for my layouts !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!