Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Scrapbooking With A Choice of a Sketch (No Spend Challenge 3/50)

One of the challenges that Shimelle put to us this past weekend was to take one of the past Sketch To Scrapbook Page sketches (our choice), and make a page based on that sketch. My choice for this challenge is sketch 7 from this year:
 I used some of my favorite goodies from the Winter CHA show, these beautiful papers and embellishments from Cosmo Cricket's Sweet Disposition line:


 A closer look at my embellishment clusters:


 
Love this self portrait of the girls and me before we went to the ballet in March- a rare moment that I get to be in the photo, too-and even if it is imperfect, I still love that I got to be captured in that moment with them! I used the Cosmo Cricket Sweet Disposition line, and added in some of the other embellies from my kit-Jillibean Soup Wise Words, and the butterfly, heart, and sun are all from the Pea Pod pack, Jenni Bowlin whitewashed woodgrain paper tape, mist that I splattered across the page from Heidi Swapp and Perfect Pearls from Ranger, stickers from Glitz and MME, and gems from Glitz and Martha Stewart.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photograph and layout to boot, 47...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page. Love the sketch and you take on it. Great embellishment cluster and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dimension of those splats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet layout. I never think to spritz over patterned paper...only solid cardstock. And I LOVE Cosmo Cricket. Must get me some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors of your page are so beautiful (and so are the girls on the photo !) !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pages! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!