Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sharing My Homework...Paige's Pages

Today, I will be sharing for what I think will become a regular feature here on my blog. I am addicted to taking classes to improve my skills, and I was fortunate enough to win a 6 month membership to Big Picture Classes new monthly membership site. I have been looking over the content-rich new site, and I am so happy that I am getting the chance to learn from all of these uber-talented teachers, in so many different areas (the great thing about the new site-for a small monthly membership fee, you gain access to all of the classes and teachers, and they are all very talented and inspiring!) I also revisit class content from classes that I have taken from Shimelle, Wilna, etc. As I am inspired to make layouts from these classes, I will share my "homework" here on my blog. Today, I am sharing a layout that was inspired by Paige's Pages, a class taught by Paige Evans. There is no one as skilled as Paige at the use of patterned paper, which was one of the reasons why I chose Paige's class to focus on first. I had a 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye included in my March kit, which was perfect for this design!

My page:

I love how my page turned out, messy stitching and all. And I love that I really got some use out of that 6x6 paper pad!

11 comments:

  1. Great page - love the circle of patterned paper :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, but then I have a thing about circles…….

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ROCKED this!!!!!!! Paige is so amazing and I can tell you learned a lot from you!! AWESOME page!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is GORGEOUS!!! Love how you used the patterned papers!!! Pinning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, I'll have to take a look at that class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been having so much fun over there!
    Adding this one to the list :~)
    Totally gorgeous - so was it easy? tedious? DEFINITELY worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is amazing - will add that course to my list if it's not there already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!