Monday, January 1, 2018

Counterfeiting in the New Year...2018's First Kit

The kit that we were given to be inspired by for our January kit was the rather beautiful kit from Cocoa Daisy, https://www.cocoadaisy.com/product/november-2017-fair-isle-memory-keeping-12x12-kit/:

I may have a few forgeries if I feel froggy over the next few days, but for now, my main kit is this:

It is rather timely for me, since I haven't done much of anything in my December Daily, and I have the next couple of days off. My family has had these terrible colds this December (me included), and I just haven't felt like pulling out my scrappy supplies at all this month. The dreary weather has not helped my motivation level at all, either. So... Here's to a fresh start and some new scrappy motivation. Welcome to our new team members! Now, grab a cup of coffee and have a look around at their inspiring kits before you head off to make your own:

12 comments:

  1. Another wonderful; kit which is spot on to the original. Enjoy using your items. I love those flair buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty, fun kit! Love your paper choices and your embellishments, too! I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely kit, as usual :) Glad to hear you are on the mend! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bold reds of your papers and that woodgrain is really lovely too. I hope you're feeling back to your old self soon so you get to enjoy the wonderful kit that you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty kit to start the new year! I love the mix of reds and greens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your feeling better :) Your kit is so darn cute love the mix of colors you got going on with your embellishments too :)So many pretty pattern papers for your Dec Daily scrappin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely perfect for working on your DD. Sorry to hear that you've been passing the crud around your family - nothing worse at the holidays! I have a pack of the Pretty Little Studio elements that are playing hide & seek with me. Love your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous kit, perfect for finishing your DD - hope you all feel better soon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cohesive kit and love the idea of fewer embellishment choices sometimes. This might actually help me get more done! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've put together a BEAUTIFUL kit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so similar to the original, I had to do a double take! A great kit and hopefully inspirational enough to blow those snuffles away. A lovely first kit for the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!