Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Monday to you!


But, I have some crafty fun to share with you, and hopefully, make you smile! Here are some pages that I have made in the last  few days:

"Party Statues":



I made this page using my October 2017 Counterfeit kit:

This page using my February kit and scraps:

And a fun pirate themed page, not using any kit, just supplies from my stash:



Thanks for allowing me to share with you! I hope I brightened your Monday a little bit. Now, go and have some crafting fun of your own!

1 comment:

  1. Three fantastic pages and it makes me happy to see that older kit being used up and the water colour leaves finding a home - they were really a highlight for me in that kit! What fun the Disney party looks - great captures of the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!