Friday, June 1, 2018

June 2018 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit, "Tropical Daydreams"

Good morning! Today, we are ringing in the month of June with a new kit from our stashes. This month, the lovely Lisa chose the May kit from the Hip Kit Club to be inspired by as we are sorting through our stashes:

The papers and supplies that I chose for my kit, "Tropical Daydreams":



Now, head around to the rest of our team to see how everyone was inspired by the Hip Kits. 

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer Alice http://scrapbookwonderland.com


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit.cute glasses and birdie paper. Looking forward to seeing how you use the sequin words.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it. I should just let you curate my kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely kit and a lovely name to go with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely. THe sequined love sheet and the floral washi caught my eye. Enjoy using your kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so spot-on, Margie! You really stayed true to the inspiration when you pulled together your lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kit! Looks like we were both inspired to use some Maggie Holmes' Bloom collection! I love that floral washi tape - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your kit, especially the Thickers and word Thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are a lot of scrummy goodies in there which will be lovely to work with. I think it's a gorgeous kit and glad you liked the original to get your inspiration from.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spy with my little eye birdies, glasses, palms & scallops - I'd say you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!