Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May 2018 Counterfeit kit

Good Morning! Happy May! This month, we have been tasked with counterfeiting the beautiful April kit from Mind the Scrap:



photo of kit contents:
Here is the kit that I came up with:


A closer look at the papers only:

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Here is the hop list to see the other designers' kits:


Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer - Emma Clark - https://www.flickr.com/photos/64255593@N06/ 
Margie - http://scrappinmargie.blogspot.com/ *YOU ARE HERE

7 comments:

  1. Oh! I love your kit - all those shades of purple, pink and blue. It looks great even though I don't often use purple - need to track down more for my own stash. There's so much fun stuff in there to use - hope you find the time this month to get creative. I really need to add some more Shimelle stash to my own supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your kit! The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pinks and turquoises.This should be a wonderful kit to work through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your kit :) Oh my those papers :) have fun with all those colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this kit, that marble paper is so cute.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! You are going to have a ton of fun this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, fantastic kit. I love all of the little whimsical embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!