Monday, January 30, 2012

A Couple Of Pages for Creative Scrappers

I think I have made pages for all of the sketches this month(except the one that just posted yesterday)! Wow!
Sketch 190:
 The layout I made:


A Closer Look at the flowers and bling flourish:




And Sketch 191:
My layout, "Snow Friends",

 A closer look at my handmade flowers-I made these with hand cut scraps of the sheer ribbon from my January Counterfeit kits, and snowflake button centers:
 And my chipboard snowpeople-I put these together from my ancient stash, and dressed them up with Pebbles glitter dots, buttons, and Glossy Accents:

Thanks for dropping by-come back tomorrow for a peek at the wedding invites I helped my SIL-to be make this past weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Those are great sketches and lovely layouts. Love the snowflakes on the pretty blue handmade flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From that elegant floral spray to the cute snowguys - you rocked both these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty LO's!!
    Love all the flowers you used on the Lo's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GORGEOUS!!! Love the flowers on that first one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages - and I love the flowers that you've made and used :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so behind on commenting which is a shame because I don't want to miss out on gorgeous layouts like these ;-)

    love the rosette and bling on the first layout and the sparkly blue feeling to the second. these are super sketches and I love what you've done with them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!