Monday, July 11, 2016

Magic Monday... Celebrate the Magic

For today's edition of Magic Monday, I took the challenge from Disneyscrappers
Night Magic Challenge 
Nothing is as beautiful at night as a Disney Park, it just twinkles and sparkles all around you.
The lighting around the parks, the parades, and the spectacular shows. I know you have many many night time photos that you want to scrap, but it can be intimidating.
For this challenge create a layout using photos taken at night in a Disney Park or Resort.
You must add something that sparkles
And also use these 3 night time Disney colors:
PinkYellow/Gold, and Blue/Teal
This challenge was the perfect inspiration to scrap this photo from the "Celebrate The Magic" castle show the last time we were at the Magic Kingdom. I used supplies from my April CKC kit, "Secret Garden." I made the journaling card in my Project Life app, and printed it at home. The glittery blue snowflakes were the only thing that were not in the kit, but I felt that this would be the perfect opportunity to use up the package and give a little nod to Frozen.

4 comments:

  1. That background paper is perfect to show off that lovely photos and the snowflakes fit right in with the Frozen theme. Definitely a magical page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Susan said :)
    I especially like the glittery blue Frozen snowflakes - never apologize, when using your kit, for stash-diving when you've got the perfect embelli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's reassuring to see that others have older CKC kits too! You really make such fun Disney layouts - this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of patterned papers on the layout--they give beautiful depth to your page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!