Monday, July 18, 2016

Magic Monday...Disney Food Edition

Our favorite quick service restaurant at Disney World on our last trip was Flame Tree BBQ at Animal Kingdom, hands down. My mouth waters just thinking about the smoky smell drifting through the park! So, when I saw this challenge over at Disneyscrappers, I knew what I needed to scrap about:

Challenge #7 from the International Scrapbook Day crop, "Food, Glorious Food"We all know there is amazing dining opportunities in the Disney Parks! So this challenge is about getting you to scrap your food and restaurant photos.

Here is my Flame Tree bbq layout:

Once again, I used my April CKC kit (It was a big kit, I will be using it for a little while still!). I was happy to finally get that bird embellie on a page-I have had it since I received it in a 2Peas swap a few years ago, and loved it, put it in numerous kits, but never found quite the right page for it until now. I am happy to finally have it in my album!

A closer look:

Thanks for visiting my blog today, be sure to come back next Monday for a new edition of Magic Monday...I believe we will visit Hollywood Studios for a Star Wars Weekend layout! See ya real soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love your cool colorway with the deep brown of that sign - you made my mouth water for some Q! That embelli is a cute accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the colour scheme of this page with the teal dots bringing out the gorgeous colour of that paper. You're making my mouth water too for sure. Sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!