Monday, March 12, 2018

Counterfeit Kit Master Forgers challenge #1: Happy Birthday

Good morning! I am sharing a page this morning in response to the challenge we were given, "Happy Birthday". I used my March Counterfeit kit, along with several papers from the Crate Paper Party Day paper pad, that has sat in my stash for several years with out much love or attention. Here is the layout that I made:

And a few detail shots:


I fussy cut the cupcakes from a cupcake paper in the Party Day collection, and added them in as layering bits:
Thanks for stopping by! I am having fun finding time to get a little crafty again!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout! I love your clusters. I have that same collection in my stash and I haven't shown it much love, either. I think I've made one layout and a couple of cards using it. I'll have to dig it out and see if I can show it a little more love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really great shots & I love your clusters with the fussy-cut cupcakes! Bonus points for using up old stash ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute page and I love the clusters with the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!