Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No Bake Chocolate Cookies



Jan 28: Yum, yum! So who remembers this tasty treat from their childhood? The main difference in my recipe and many that are out there is the addition of peanut butter and cinnamon, which I add to most of the chocolate treats I make, because I love the way the cinnamon enhances the chocolate. Here's my recipe:

2 c. sugar

1 stick margarine

4T. cocoa

1/2 c. milk

1 tsp. vanilla

1/2 tsp cinnamon

3/4 c. peanut butter

3 c. quick oatmeal

Bring sugar, margarine, cocoa, cinnamon, milk, and vanilla to a boil. Add peanut butter and oats. Mix well. Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper, then refridgerate until cool (Don't be impatient and burn all of your tastebuds off like me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!