Monday, June 8, 2009

My entry for the Pagemaps sketch





















This post is my entry for the contest on the PageMaps Blog (I LOVE Becky Fleck's maps-they are great for getting rid of scrapper's block! My layout is about my twins' first day of school and the feelings I felt. The journaling reads: "My sweet little girls- I was not quite ready for the emotions I experienced on your first day of school (My first day at home by myself). I thought that I would be happy for the peace and quiet, and I was, but I was not prepared for the sadness I felt. My babies are growing up. No more "morning lovin's" after all the other kids are gone. Now it's on to school, packing your lunches, and homework. (SIGH)"

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty layout! I love your choices of paper! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!