Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Cherry Kisses" for Friday Sketchers blog

I put together this "girly" Christmas card based on this week's sketch from Friday Sketchers . The card base is from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff winter printables set -so pretty and winter-y! Don't forget, she has an awesome sale at her store right now, buy 2 sets get a 3rd set free! I love the little girl on the snowball, and I couldn't wait to put her on a card! Her name is Cherry Kisses Snowball, and I picked her up as a freebie *somewhere* but I have no idea where! If you know, please tell me so I can link it up! I covered the snowball with Stickles, and it sparkles beautifully in real life! The sentiment was a rub-on from DCWV. The hardest part about this card was tying the bow! I'll tell you, that sucker would NOT cooperate with me! But, I finally beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!