Saturday, June 12, 2010

Easter 2009 layout...


For this layout, I started with Sketch #127 from Sketch Inspirations. I spritzed the white cardstock with Bed of Roses Shimmerz- I love the look of it, but it did run on me at the bottom a bit-guess i was a little heavy handed... the patterned paper and cardstock strips are all from my stash. The hearts are Tim Holtz Grungeboard that have been inked and "Shimmerzed" (is that a word?" I cut the loopy border with a free svg file from Heather M's blog, my cricut, and SCAL. I cut the circle @ 5 inches, Real Dial Size, Shift function on the Winter Woodland Cartridge. The journaling spot is from a pack I picked up last year at Target's dollar spot.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout, Great idea! Love it! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!