Thursday, August 26, 2010

A quick post for today...


Hi! I am running behind today, so I will make my post short and sweet!First, I would like to welcome Laurel to the LSS Design team-check out her awesome blog here. My Lindsay's Stamp Stuff project for this week is also a swap that I am in on 2 Peas ( I love swaps, it's such a fun way to get a variety of handmade embellishments!). This swap was for hand-dyed wrinkled hem tape or seam binding. I wanted to package them attractively, so when I saw Lindsay's new svg set, Teacher's Helper, I knew that it would be perfect to make toppers for my little baggies (I just used little jewelry bags).Quick and easy, viola!Cute little bags! Thanks for having a peek at my project, now head over to Lindsay's blog for a freebie, then on to the other designers' blogs from there!And I KNOW you'll see something that you like along the way, so be sure to take advantage of the 30% off Back to School sale at MyGraphico through the weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Great creative bag toppers! Love the colored ribbon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I just bought two 100 yard rolls of white and natural so I can make some too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so cute! The people that get these in the swap are going to be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! You'll have to tell me how you made what's in the bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the recipients will love this.

    Now tell me how you made them, lol. they look gorgeous (flowers? )

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool! Lindsay was just talking about this technique the other night. Your fellow swappers will love these gorgeous goodie bags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those toppers do "top off" your seam binding packages just perfectly! What a great touch to add to your swap items.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty nice blog you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

    Kate Swenson

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your packaging! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!