Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Punch It Up!

The challenge that the Counterfeit Kit Club Challenge Blog gave us:

Challenge #2: Use those Punches! Border, corner, layered... don't care what you use, but I want to see evidence of Punching on your project.
 
I chose to use this fun sketch from Artful Delight :
 My page about a night with my girlies for the challenges:

A closer look at my rosette flower (from a 2Peas swap):
Supplies I used ( mostly from my March kit):
2 sheets of Studio Calico Memoir patterned paper, an aqua and white paper scrap that I punched with a Martha Stewart border punch, a piece of white corrugated paper, Jillibean Soup journaling and letter stickers (I coated the yellow ones with Glossy Accents for dimension), Petaloo flowers and leaves, flower rosette from swap.
 

6 comments:

  1. Super sweet! Your girls are so sweet and your LO is equally wonderful. Thank you for playing along with the Artful Delight sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am really liking this mix of product - nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOooh, I like this LO, that paper from Studio Calico is one of my favs. :-) Super cute LO!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls are adorable and i love how you layered the rosette. Very pretty!!! I also love this paper from Studio Calico too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!