Sunday, July 14, 2013

The beginning of my CHA Favorites shares... (Glitz Designs)

One company that has been impressing the heck out of me lately is Glitz Designs! Their prints and papers have been the perfect mix of trendy and beautiful to me, and I love some of their embellishments so much...Giant Rhinestones are such a glamorous, glitzy touch to a page, and Bits and Pieces are perfect for tucking and layering on a page. Here is a peek at their new collections:

Wild and Free (my favorite of their new releases, I want some of this collection, ASAP!) The bright watercolors and fun prints seem so summery and girly to me, and I love it:
My favorite papers in the collection:
I love the watercolor side!

I love both sides of this one...who wouldn't? Girly Rainbow chevron, sunny yellow watercolor...

I love, love, love the dream catcher,  and what a unique and pretty twist on ombre! Need 2 pieces of this for sure!
 
And tiny heart washi tape? Swoon!
 
Another new line from Glitz that I love (and it rather surprises me that I love it so much, it is kind of different from the soft, girly collections that I am normally drawn to)- Dapper Dan:
 
I love the beautiful blues and emerald green-and I think that the gorgeous colors are the reason I am so drawn to it. And those woodgrains are yummy!
 
My favorite paper from this collection:
And this roller stamp of bow ties is just about the cutest thing ever:
 
 
There is another new collection that reminds me of summer from Glitz, Finley:
Love the bright colors and geometrics!
And, the gorgeous Giant Rhinestones:
 
 
And last, but not least, they have some fantastic new holiday collections coming out, that I will definitely need bits of!
For Halloween, they are releasing Raven:
 
Love these papers especially:
 
 


And these fantastic vintage-y whatnots:
 
And I definitely need some of this beautiful Christmas collection, Hello December:
The hard part will be cherry picking this line, as I love it all!
Yummy papers:
 
Beautiful Giant Rhinestones and What Nots:
 
So there, have I started your wish list off with a bang? What are you coveting from this season's CHA?
And...feel free to follow my CHA Summer 2013 board to see what I am loving!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! These are fabulous! I am loving Bo Bunny's new line and MME's too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!