Monday, June 22, 2015

Magic Monday...Arghh! No Pirates

Good morning! Welcome to a new segment on my blog that I plan to make a regularly recurring segment, Magic Mondays. I intend to start sharing my Disney related scrapbook pages (and any other Disney DIY, news, etc, on Mondays. Mainly  as a way to motivate myself to get those Disney layouts scrapped, as we are planning another trip in 2016! Yay! Today's layout is made using my Counterfeit Kit for June , plus a few leftover bits from previous kits, and an ancient pirate themed sticker sheet.

Here's a look at my layout for today:

We had such fun meeting Tinkerbell-she was one of our favorite characters for sure! Her interaction with everyone was so funny and unique. When Natalie came up to meet her, she tried to stave her off with a giant crayon, because she "must be a pirate, since she had a tattoo". We all laughed and laughed!

4 comments:

  1. The blues and teal in your kit are just perfect for these photos! The little mickey ears in the top cluster is a great touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous page!! LOVE your design and the title!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun story! I love love love love this! Great colors and loving the photos!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute & what a fun moment! Love all your themed embellis, especially "x" marks the spot :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!