Friday, November 20, 2015

CKCB Design Team Activity:Gratitude Printables

Welcome everyone! It's been a little while since we have had a design team activity that we all participated in, so when Lisa had the idea for a "Gratitude challenge", I was absolutely on board! The challenge: use one of these awesome free printables from Allison Kimball:
This was a fun challenge for me, and it finally gave me a reason to scrap these photos from 2008:
These photos were so representative of that time for us- and I am so thankful for them! I am thankful not only for the things that I wrote about on the journaling card, but also for the time that I was blessed with to be able to spend the time with my children, at their field trips, and getting to experience so many of these moments with them. I treasure all of the friendships that developed from these times as well!

Here is the blog list to see what the rest of the DT did with the free printables:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog   http://www.counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com

We would love to have you use the printables to play along! They're awesome, free, and a great reminder to be grateful for the little things! 

10 comments:

  1. Your page looks great; and good schools are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your creative presentation of the printables on top of your November planner page!
    I am a sucker for throwback photos :-)
    It's great to look back & realize how many of those blessings have come forward with you in your life!
    Coloring in the title word on the printable in that predominant color from your photos really helps it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful layout and I like how you used the printables for this :) Lots of fun little details too

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue coloring of the printable is perfect for your photos - it caught my eye right away. I really like the vibrancy of your page - you've got lots of bits and pieces of paper on there but it's very pleasing and captures the energy of elementary school. Great page Margie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful elements in this layout. Little treasures every where you look! Thank you for your kindness and for letting me see my artwork in a new way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely. I love your little list of things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the eclectic collage look. A busy, happy layout to reflect the active, carefree subjects in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colouring on the printable and the fun easy design you have created with the page. The pile of printables in the first photo makes me think that you might have some other pages in mind? And it really is a cute photo. Thanks so much for joining in on th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! I like how you used so many photos without the page becoming too busy. Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!