Saturday, January 9, 2016

December Beauty

I know, it's not December any more-but I did this lovely little photo shoot with my daughters in December, and was so happy with the results-I just need to share with you! I was so busy for the whole month of December (I'm sure some of you can relate!), but I got a lot done last month, too, so it's time to start sharing it here. Anyway, the photo shoot:






I really had been wanting to do a winter/Christmas photo shoot, and the holly bushes behind my house were the perfect setting! Natalie cooperated with my vision and dressed up in a lace dress with pearls and fur, and we were off to the races. I can't believe how grown up she is starting to look! The glasses are recent addition-and she feels more comfortable wearing them than not wearing them. I love the ones she picked out-I think they're stylish and cute on her! 12 going on 20!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I love her glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking fab. The first and third shot are especially spectacular, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the 4th one - such a great shoot. She looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!