Monday, August 22, 2016

Magic Monday...#ShowYourDisneySide memorabilia

Good evening! Today's layout features some memorabilia that I brought home from our last Disney trip, a brochure from the #Rock Your Disney Side 24-hour event that welcomed us on our first day. I had a fun photo that someone took of us in front of the Magic Kingdom train station, with the Rock Your Disney side banner in the background, and I thought that it would be the perfect compliment to the brochure.
 I used supplies from my July CKC kit:

And here's a look at the brochure (I love just stapling them at the top so that I can fold them out and look at them if I choose to.):

That's all for tonight, I'll be back in couple of days (the 24th) to show what I have been making with my August CKC kit. See ya real soon!

4 comments:

  1. That is so well scrapped - makes me want to book a trip to Disney right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very "Disney-esque" page with the red and white polka dots. Looks like it was a perfect time to visit the Magic Kingdom. This would be a great introductory page for a Disney album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, girl! You've got your Minnie on, hehe! Great long shot with the sign in sight, and I always love seeing ephemera on the page. Especially love the cluster with the balloons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute layout! I love the polka-dot paper--perfect for the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!