Sunday, March 25, 2012

Be You..Be Unique

Tonight I am sharing a layout that I made for the March sketch for My Mind's Eye:

Here is my layout based on the sketch:


A Closer Look at the title treatment:



I used supplies from my March kit:
My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Amazing Honey Blue (I cut out some of of the hexagons by hand for the banner, which I attached with a glitter brad, and punched butterflies from some of the end pieces), the background is My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Amazing Kraft Unique, and I matted the photo with yellow and pale aqua cardstock,  and used a white paper doily to ground the title.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful title and I absolutely love how you did it! I love that corner cluster - big fan of clusters of any kind but to incorporate part of the title into makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the title and your banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layout-- and I love that doiley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!