Saturday, March 17, 2012

Loving all of the new Dear Lizzy stuff!

As you saw from the kit I posted earlier, I have some of the newest Dear Lizzy papers, and I just couldn't wait to use them! I used this sketch from the Paper Variety:

I combined the sketch with the ScrapFIT challenge:

The 'Its Easy as 1, 2, 3..' Workout is here and all you have to do is list out numerically your journaling on your layout! This could be a list of your Top 10 favorite moments from last year, a list of goals for the new year or the countless reason you love ScrapFIT (Just kidding!). Show us your numbered list!
And the 2 Peas Dear Lizzy Challenge...and I used my newest "Counterfeit" kit, "Catching Fireflies", along with some cardstock from my March and February main kits.

I got a lot of scrapping done today, so expect me to share several more layouts over the next few days!

13 comments:

  1. Ack! I love this layout Margie! I love that it's about you (gorgeous pic!), love your goals (good luck!), and love that dear lizzy collection (I used AC to on my layout)! :) a winnner! Thanks for joining the fun with TPV and ScrapFit!! :)
    -Suzanne, TPV dt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, that's very sweet of you!

      Delete
  2. OOHHH great page. Beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch...I am addicted to using sketches. Looking forward to seeing your additional layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout! Don't you just love a great sketch!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely page you have made Margie.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done a great job using the sketch w/your soft, pretty layout! Thx for joining us @ ScrapFIT :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page! I'm loving the Dear Lizzy papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute - I want to scraplift every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great layout,love the deatils with the butterflies,soo fun!So glad you played along at ScrapFit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful LO! You're brave to put your goals out in public - what great accountability!! :-) Love that they are in your own hand too! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is beautiful!! thanks for playing with us at ScrapFit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!