Friday, August 24, 2012

Busy, busy, busy...

At least, it has been around here! What with the hustle and bustle of back to school, canning, cleaning, shopping....and later, I need to mow...but I thought I would take a few  minutes to share what I have been working on with you. Today's layout is based on this sketch from Creative Scrappers:
 
Here is my layout, made with my August kit:
 
Supplies used: periwinkle blue cardstock, light blue chevron patterned paper, Simple Stories Summer Fresh, Chatterbox Artsylicious goodies, American Crafts glitter mini brads, Mr. Huey's mist, and aWebster's Pages flower.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout - the colours in the sunray are the perfect choice for the photo, especially for that giant lollipop :) Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo! I love that little vintage-looking yellow flower, too :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your 3-part approach to this page - and I can never get enough of the Summer Fresh paper. Nicely scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the banner part of the paper here. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!