Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Christmas Survey

When I saw this on Courtney's blog, I just had to play along!

1.Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song:
I love all Christmas music, but this is my favorite!I love his voice!!

2.Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?
Take the day off! I have the whole family to cook breakfast for, and there are presents to be opened, pictures to be taken...
(THIS is what Christmas morning is about for me!)

3. What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?
I love waffles!! I remember my dad making them for me and my siblings when we were little! Last year, I made these:
(photo by Laura Freed)

Red Velvet Waffles With Cream Cheese butter (I skipped the cherry bourbon syrup, but they were still fabulous!)....they were sooo yummy ( alot of work, though!)

4. Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?
Baking cookies with the kids! Messy, but fun!

 
 
5. Real tree, fake tree or no tree?
Fake...I love the smell and look of a real tree, but a fake one is more practical for us right now.

6. Christmas pajamas… yay or nay?
Yay...for the kids, anyway!
 
7. Where do you spend the holidays?
Home-luckily, both of our parents live close by, so we get to spend time with them also.
 
8. Food that you always have during the holiday season? Favorite Christmas food/treat?

I love cookies, green bean casserole, and pie!
 
 
9. Open presents all at once or take turns?
We have tried to make the kids take turns, but it doesn't usually work out very well that way! So, we usually just give them each one, and let them have at it!
10. Favorite Christmas movie?
I love almost all of them!But these are my top 3:
It's A Wonderful Life

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Elf
 
I love Christmas! Thanks, Courtney, for helping me to get into the Christmas spirit!

4 comments:

  1. Im a new follower. =)
    Your post brought back wonderful memories..like opening presents with all the family,..and I agree with your Christmas movies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I may have to do the same!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!