Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Scrapbook Mystery box sale! SOLD

I have seen other scrappers do this, and I am need of a little stash clean-up, and a little more Christmas cash, so I thought I would try it-I am selling 2 scrapbook mystery boxes for $40.00 each (including shipping to anywhere in the US, international friends may have to pay a wee bit more for shipping)-One Christmas themed box, one regular box-the Christmas box will include a brand new set of stamps. There will be old and new goodies in each box, and I will make sure that you get more than your money's worth! If it works, I may have more for sale soon. If you are interested, please email me at margie_visnick@yahoo.com. I will ship as soon as I receive your paypal! This would be a great scrappy gift to yourself or a friend!

*Edited to add-there will be good, name brand goodies in the boxes, papers, stickers, embellishments...jammed full!The stamps in the Christmas box are these:

From the Cosmo Cricket Jolly Days collection-Brand new, never even opened-I bought 1 and won one (these stamps alone are 8.99 on Scrapbook.com). I will throw in some more goodies from the Jolly Days collection, along with a bunch more goodies!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!