Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CHA Winter 2013 Favorites...

I know that I can't be the only person who was super inspired and excited by this year's CHA, right? I always love seeing the new trends, being inspired by the fantastic designers' projects, and playing along with challenges and chats over at 2 Peas in a Bucket! I got to chat with most of the extremely  talented garden girls(including my personal favorite and former member of the CKC DT, Melissa Stinson)-they really are all so sweet and down to earth, and I think would be friends if we met in real life. I was so inspired, and made lots of pages last week, trying to bust through some of my stash to make room for that new stash I am saving for...so I will have plenty of pages to share in the next few days! But, first, let me show you my favorites from this year's CHA:

Paper/Whole Collections:
(I think this was one of the most popular lines of the show):
Maggie Holmes signature line for Crate Paper:
More specifically, this sheet of paper just makes this camera lover happy:
 
The blues and pinks of this collection are so pretty, and I can see myself using every sheet in the paper pack, so this collection kit is at the top of my list! The coordinating embellies have me drooling, too...who can resist chunky glittery GOLD Thickers?
 
Their other new collections, DIY Shop and Party Day are fabulous, too...
 
Glitz stole my heart with Uncharted Waters:
 
I am seriously thinking about planning a cruise just to have a reason to use this paper! I love it that much! (Just got to convince the hubs ;-) ).
 
They also showed a few fabulous new roller stamps that I love:
 
and this awesome washi tape:
 
I didn't really ooh and aah over this one at first, but the more I see it, the more I love it and have to have it:
 
 
It is really a fantastic summer collection, with extremely versatile patterns, and who can resist paper that has names like Marshmallow, Licorice Whip, Jelly Bean, and Strawberries and Cream?
 
I will also be cherry-picking a few of my favorite papers from the following collections:
Webster's Pages collaboration with Allison Kreft:
 
And the gorgeous vintage camera washi tape to go with it!!
 
Simple Stories Vintage Bliss:
 
It reminds me of 5th and Frolic from Dear Lizzy a little bit!
 
 
 
 
Elle's Studio You&Me (love the chalkboard paper!!):
And I really want the feather paper from Studio Calico's Sundrifter line:
 
along with the patterned vellum:
 
 
Ombre Thickers:
and confetti wood veneer:
 
and I am determined to buy this stamp set, if it's the only thing I get:
It is $29.95, though, so I will be watching for a sale for sure!
*edited to add:
 
I plan on asking for the Jinger Adams Craft Armoire for my birthday-I hear it's coming out in May! 
What do you think? I think I need to win the lottery ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!