Thursday, January 10, 2013

December Wrap-up...And Welcome 2013!

I am finally getting around to posting a few pictures from December (so many to edit, so little time!)...
The twins had fun at Chasity's awesome birthday party:
The kids (Evan, Natalie, and Cecilia) played and won a lot of basketball games:
I am dying over Natalie's expression, as she watches Cecilia take a free throw shot:
I went the kiddos' Christmas program (can't believe it's Evan's last year there...):
I took the kids to the skating rink with their church youth group:
Over the weekend, the big kids were gone (grandparents and friends' houses), so I took the little ones to see some christmas lights:
And our church's drive-thru Nativity scenes:
I saw an idea on Pinterest, and wanted to try it, so I made fruit trees for the kids' class Christmas parties:
I made sweets to give out to family (yummm....peanut butter balls!):
We did another Pinterest recipe, Bacon Explosion (not recommended for the faint of heart or anyone with cholesterol problems- but soooo good!):
We enjoyed Christmas with the family (I have tons of pictures of this, but I will just share one that sums up the spirit of the season for me):
We left out cookies and milk for Santa:
Here is a favorite of my tree:
It actually snowed on Christmas night, and the day after Christmas I was able to take this photo:
We were pretty low-key and relaxed for the days following Christmas, and welcomed the New Year at home with the twins and a Storage Wars marathon. And toasted 2013 with sparkling glass of champagne:
I enjoy the chance to pull out our crystal champagne flutes from our wedding and use them once or twice a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!